Frequently Asked Questions
Everything you need to know about Parcelbound in a tightly wrapped FAQ package!
Select the FAQ category
New Account / Sign Up
If you do not have a credit card, PayPal account, or Amazon Pay account you can still sign up for a new account by sending us a wire transfer, money order, or check and a customer support rep would provide you with a link where you could sign up for a new account.
Please contact us for further information on sending us a wire transfer.
Include your customer name and suite number when sending.
Note: There is a $10.00 USD wire fee charged to receive each wire transfers; which will be deducted from the total amount received.
Check / Money Order Information:
Mail Checks / Money Orders To:
Attn: Billing Dept
18 Central Blvd.
South Hackensack, NJ 07606
Note: Include your customer name and suite number when sending.
You can easily sign up for a new account by visiting our sign up page. Our 4 step application process is simple to fill out, and will get your US shipping address active for use.
We offer 2 membership plan types (Silver and Platinum).
Silver: If you don't shop in the U.S.A. often then this is the plan for you. There is a low one-time registration fee with this plan, but there are NO monthly/yearly membership plan fees.
Platinum: If you shop a lot in the U.S.A. then this is the plan for you to save extra on shipping costs. There is a low one-time registraion fee with this plan, and depending on what you want your billing cycle to be you can either sign up for a monthly or annual billing cycle.
Please visit our compare membership plan page to get more details on what each plan has to offer!
With online fraudulent attempts always on the rise, we take extra precautions to make sure all Parcelbound accounts are valid and non-fraudlent. Based on the information you provide us we go through fraud preventing measures, and sometimes a user needs to provide us with more information before we can activate your account.
There are 2 types of verification processes that Parcelbound may perform before your new account is activated:
1. Credit Card Verification: With this verification, a random dollar amount from $0.50 USD to $3.50 USD will be charged to the credit card you submitted during the application process. You only have a limited number of attempts to enter the right amount; if after reaching your last attempt you do not enter the right random amount this credit card will be marked as "failed", and you will need to add a new credit card to activate your account.
You can see this random dollar amount charge usually by logging in to your credit card account online, or calling your credit card company to find out what this random dollar amount charge is. Please note; the amount that needs to be entered must be in USD; which your credit card company should be able to provide you with this exact USD amount that was charged.
Once you enter the right random amount charge your account will be automatically activated and you can begin to start using all of Parcelbound's great services!
Please note: The random amount charge will be automatically refunded back to your credit card within 5-10 business days.
2. Document Verification: With this verification, we will ask you to upload some of the documents listed below to help us verify and activate your account as quickly as we can.
Documents that you can send for verification:
- Credit card (front and back side), last 4 digits only
- Drivers license (front and back side)
- Cell phone bill
- Utility bill
When signing up for a new account we require some type of payment information like a credit card, PayPal account, or Amazon Pay account mainly for 2 reasons:
1. When signing up for a new account we authorize your payment method with a random USD amount that we use to verify an account is NOT fraudulent and to keep fraudulently activity down to a minimum. However, please note that this random USD amount that is charged to your payment method will then be automatically refunded back to your original payment method.
2. We securely keep your payment method on file, which if it's a credit card, is not stored locally but securely on Authorize.Net's certified PCI DSS compliant servers. We do this to ensure a smooth and uninterrupted service for shipping out your shipments and processing your personal shopper orders as quickly as possible.
Yes, we now accept PayPal and Amazon Pay as a payment method that you can use and add to your account.
Yes, our "Platinum" membership plans renew automatically based on the billing cycle (e.g. monthly / annually) you have selected. These membership plan fees are pre-paid for the billing cycle period.
To keep you informed, you will receive an upcoming email reminder letting you know when your membership plan fees are due to keep your "Platinum" membership active.
100% Money Back Guarantee!
We pride ourselves on providing a great service to all our customers.
If you are not 100% satisfied with the services we offer within the first 30 days, we will gladly offer a full refund on any membership fees or one-time setup fees.
Note: This money back guarantee does not apply to fraudulent customers.
No, the Parcelbound USA shipping address that we provide you will NOT be a P.O. box address. You will receive a USA address with a street name and number with your own unique suite number.
An example of what your Parcelbound USA shipping address will look like is listed below.
1 Acme Blvd
South Hackensack, NJ 07606
To learn more about how the Parcelbound services work please visit our how it works page!